Day 19/365
Wednesday, January 19, 2011
Fleeting
Tried another, this time it was a triple exposure. I took a macro photo of some water on the screen in our kitchen, and I liked it, but was grossed out by the close up of the dust on the window sill, so I kept shooting. Kaiya's schoolmates were playing on the foggy playground, and made a nice silhouette, so I took a photo of them too. But I thought I was really getting some epic photos of Quinne on the grass outside her school until I uploaded them and they were all overexposed. Hmmmm, what do do. I put all three together, and suddenly it all made sense. Was a bit worried I wouldn't want to go back to mere single exposures after this. Good thing the weekly theme was about to change...
Day 19/365
Day 19/365
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment