Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Cure For What Ales You

Day 25/365
This was fun, I wanted to shoot this bottle as soon as I saw it. My husband drank one glass, and decided it wasn't really for him, so I made sure the bottle got stopped and put in the fridge until I was ready to shoot it. I chose the bar at the top of the stairs because of the retro faucets, but I had a hard time balancing, because I had to stand on the penultimate step to get far enough away with my 50mm lens. I couldn't put a tripod up either. At first I was trying to get the top of the bottle in the shot too, but decided it didn't add anything to the photos, so I cropped it in a bit cosier. Running the old west action on it gave it a nice blurry look, and then I added the vintage texture that I got from kim klassen cafe, and I was really happy with how this looked.

Cure For What Ales You

No comments:

Post a Comment